Erectile dysfunction can be caused by a number of factors, including high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, alcohol consumption, stress, and smoking.
Men can treat erectile dysfunction with the help of an ED pill like Cenforce 100. Sildenafil citrate, a generic medication that is similar to Viagra, inhibits PDE5, the enzyme that causes blood vessels in the penis to constrict. ED pills help men get and maintain an erection faster and last longer.
- Taking Sildenafil pills for erectility can help you achieve a successful erection. Sildenafil citrate is an oral medication that has several potential benefits for men with erectile dysfunction.
- This drug is a selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5. Sildenafil citrate is a white to off-white crystalline powder with a molecular weight of 666.7.
- If you’re looking for a prescription-strength pill, you can try the generic or branded Sildenafil from pillspalace.
- This online pharmacy provides discreet delivery and can transfer your existing prescription to a mail order pharmacy.
- Besides sildenafil, they also offer tadalafil, which is another type of erectile dysfunction medication. These products are both available online and from your local drugstore.
- One of the most common side effects of Cialis is indigestion. Other side effects can include muscle aches and back pain, flushing, and runny nose.
- Fortunately, most of these side effects go away after a few hours, or even two days. However, they can be annoying and dangerous.
- If you experience any of these side effects, you should immediately contact your doctor for further advice.
- The study evaluated the effectiveness of the ED drugs by comparing their average scores on the International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF).
- In general, a higher score in the IIEF showed improved erectile function, whereas a lower score meant worse symptoms.
- However, the two groups were almost equal in self-esteem and relationship quality.
- While both Viagra and Cialis are brand-name medications, there are generic versions available.
- However, brand-name medications cost more than generic versions.
- LEVITRA is a prescription medication that is available as an oral solution for erectile dysfunction.
- Its active ingredient is vardenafil hydrochloride, a selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5.
- Its solubility in water is 0.11 mL/g. It has several side effects and is best suited for men who have a moderate to severe erectile dysfunction.
- Although Levitra and Viagra are two of the best pills for erectile malfunction, they are not the same.
- They are not interchangeable and may have a number of side effects. Before choosing which to take, talk to your healthcare provider.
- He or she will be able to evaluate your overall health, preexisting medical conditions, potential side effects and interactions with other medications.
- While price can play a role in your decision, it’s still important to consider the pros and cons of each medication.
- While most men can achieve a satisfying erection with a normal dose of tadalafil, some may experience a few side effects.
- Men may experience indigestion, burping, back pain, or muscle aches after taking tadalafil. The drug is metabolized by the hepatic CYP3A4 enzyme system, and can interact with other drugs.
- If you are taking any other medication, consult your doctor before taking tadalafil pills.
- The tadalafil 20-mg dose significantly improved IIEF-EF scores in study participants.
- In comparison, placebo-treated men experienced no significant improvement in erectile function.
- Among the men undergoing the trial, 81% of tadalafil 20-mg pills achieved improved erections compared to 35% of those in the placebo group.
- In addition, tadalafil significantly improved patient satisfaction.
- If you’re looking for a prescription medication for erectile dysfunction, you may have heard about Alprostadil.
- Unlike many other medications for ED, Alprostadil is available only by prescription. A synthetic version of prostaglandin E1, Alprostadil improves blood flow to the penis.
- It can help you achieve an erection within half an hour to two hours. This medication is available only by prescription from a registered GP.
- If you have a prescription for Alprostadil, it is recommended that you consult your healthcare provider prior to beginning treatment.
- Some patients may experience flushing and bleeding at the injection site. Other possible side effects of Alprostadil include increased risk of cardiovascular disease and kidney dysfunction.
- Regular medical evaluation is recommended to monitor your progress and to prevent any complications.
- You can consult a sex therapist for holistic treatment of erectile dysfunction. Read more