When you create a discard account, discard automatically gives you a server that is nearby and running, which means that the discard server you are using is the best and there is no other server nearby and this With no matter why in this guide we will show you how to change the location of the server.
The how-to-change-discord-server-location we explain here will help you change the scope of the disagreement that you used earlier so please read and follow all the steps carefully.
- All you have to do is open Discord and log in to your account.
- Here you need to select the server you want to change from the left side of the screen. However, you must
- remember that in order to change the location of the discard server, you must be the owner of this server.
- Now click on the down arrow you want to see on the screen. There you will see the option labeled ‘Shift’.
- Clicking on it will open another drop-down menu, where you have to select the server region.
- Now you’ll see different places. You just have to be more discriminating with your help towards others. As before, if you live in the eastern or western United States, you can choose Discord Us as your central location.
- The last thing is to save the changes.