Without harming data, want a way to get deleted emails with attachments in Outlook. Then, you are in the right place. In this, we explain different solutions to solve it and the cause of your data deletion.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the best email clients used by millions of users. It is used to manage emails, contacts, calendars, and other emails. Users can save their Outlook data to their hard drive by using a PST file. It is a proprietary file in Outlook where you can save, import, or export the data. But even after this, some problems, like data deletion, will occur. In this issue, any Outlook item can be deleted, even your emails and their in-line attachments. The reasons behind this are so many that they are difficult to find.
Reasons Why Outlook Emails with Attachments and Other Data Are Deleted
Following are the common causes of your data deletion.
- Accidentally deleting your data is the reason in most cases.
- Data corruption can also delete your emails and their attachments.
- Set a retention period for deleting the data, and it is over.
And there is some other cause that makes your job harder. Now, we will explain the ways to recover lost Outlook emails with attachments.
Methods to Get Deleted Emails with Attachments in Outlook
When your data is first deleted, it goes to the deleted item folder or trash folder. So, if your files were recently deleted, you can find and restore your emails with attachments. However, if you can’t find the data, then that means that your file is permanently deleted, and you need the help of a backup file to retrieve the files. But, even if you do not have a backup, the only option left is a third-party tool. So, you have three ways to restore your Outlook emails with attachments.
- Search for deleted files in the Deleted Item Folder.
- Use the backup file to recover your lost emails.
- Software can easily bring back your files.
Recover Lost Outlook Emails with Attachments by Deleted Item Folder
The folder contains those files that are deleted, and after 15 days, the files are permanently deleted. During those 15 days, you can delete emails with attachments in Outlook by following the steps below.
- Open the Outlook program and select the deleted item folder or trash folder from the folder pane.
- Find your deleted emails and their attachments. When you find them, right-click the files.
- Select the Move option, and then choose the folder where you want your recovered data.
- After that, go to the folder to see your emails.
By Using Backup File, Get Deleted Emails with Attachments in Outlook
If you have a backup file, then you can easily retain your data, and if it is in PST format, then simply import the file in Outlook.
- Open Outlook and click on the File option.
- Select the Open and Export option and then the Import/Export button.
- If you have an Open Outlook Data file, click it.
- Browse the files in your backup file. Click on the import option.
Limitations of the Manual Methods
The above two ways are manual, as you physically recover lost Outlook email attachments. But these two have problems.
- Both use the Outlook program, so if you don’t have it, then you can’t use it.
- If your file is permanently deleted, then you cannot use the trash folder.
- Use a backup file to retrieve the data, but if you don’t have it, then it is not applicable.
So, if you are having any problems, then it is best to use the next method.
Professionally Get Deleted Emails with Attachments in Outlook
First, we have to install software, which you can install on any Windows OS. In this, we use the great Outlook Recovery Tool provided by SysTools. Then, you add a file that contains the emails that were deleted, and your files are automatically recovered, and you will view the data in red. Here, you can retrieve multiple files without harming your data. If your restored file is oversize, use a Split PST File Tool to break the file into smaller files. Other than that, there are many other features as well.
Features of the Software
- You can retrieve many Outlook items, like emails, contacts, calendars, events, notes, etc.
- It is used in damaged or corrupted files as well.
- There are two scan modes: quick scan and advanced scan.
- During the process, it maintains your data and folder hierarchy.
- You can then export your files using the PST File Converter Tool to prevent them from being deleted again.
Steps to Recover Deleted Outlook Emails with Attachments
- Download and open the software.
- Click on Add File, and then either click Select File or Search File.
- Browse the location where your files are saved. And click on the scan option. After that, press the Add button.
- The tool loads your files, and they will display in front of you.
- You can now preview your files by clicking the email option. The data that is recovered will be shown in red.
- After that, click on the Export option, select the PST file, and then set the location where you want your files to be. Click on the export option.
Whether your emails are deleted, their attachments, or other Outlook data. You will be able to get deleted emails with attachments in Outlook. In this article, we provide three methods to recover the files. But some methods have some conditions under which you can restore the data. Like you need a backup file, or the file is not permanently deleted. But if this is also your case, then the professional method will help you, as it will work in both scenarios. So, use the methods that are most suitable for you.