You want to download a YouTube video as an MP4 file. You may want to watch the video offline, or use it in a project or presentation. Whatever the reason, there are a few different ways to convert YouTube videos to MP4 files.
The easiest way to do this is with a website like Video DownloadHelper. This site allows you to enter the URL of the YouTube video you want to download and it will create an MP4 file that you can save to your computer.
Another option is to use software like RealPlayer that can download YouTube videos and convert them to MP4 files. There are various mobile apps for this, such as TubeMate for Android.
Finally, if you have a Mac, you can use the built-in video converter that comes with QuickTime Player. To do this, open QuickTime Player and go to File > Export > Movies in MP4. Whichever method you choose, make sure you have a good internet connection before you start, as YouTube videos can be large files and can take a while to download. Please also note that downloading YouTube videos violates the site’s terms of service, so do this for personal use only.
Let’s also see how to convert YouTube videos to MP4 using each of these methods.
1. Video Download Helper
Video DownloadHelper is a free Chrome extension that makes it easy to download YouTube videos as MP4 files.
- Just add the extension in Chrome and go to the YouTube video you want to download.
- Click the Download Helper icon in the browser toolbar and click the MP4 option that appears in the drop-down menu.
- The MP4 file starts downloading automatically, and once it’s done you can put it in the Downloads folder.
2. The real player
RealPlayer is a free program that allows you to convert YouTube videos to MP4 files as soon as you download them. To use RealPlayer,
- you must first download and install it on your computer.
- Then go to the YouTube video you want to download and copy its URL. Open RealPlayer and click the Download Video button at the top of the program.
- Paste the YouTube URL into the box that appears and click the download button. Start downloading the video, and once it’s done you can put it in the RealPlayer library.
- Click the Convert / Save button at the top of RealPlayer to convert the video to MP4. Select your video from the list that appears and click the Convert button.
- Select MP4 Video from the drop-down menu next to Output Format, and then click Start. The video starts changing, and once it does, you can put it in the RealPlayer library.
Tubemate is a free Android app that allows you to download YouTube videos and convert them to MP4 files.
- Just install the app from the Google Play Store and go to the YouTube video you want to download.
- Press the green download button, then select MP4 360p from the list of options. Once you start downloading the video, it will appear in the download section of the Tubemate app.
The last word
To convert the video to MP4, press the red converter button and select MP4 360p from the list of options. Start converting your video and once that’s done, you’ll see it in the conversion section of the Tubemate app.
Read More : http://businessmarketnews.uk