Ethical Hacking refers to the authorized attempt of gaining unauthorized access to a computer system, application, or data. The ethical hacking process consists of using the same strategies that malicious attackers use. The primary aim of Ethical Hacking is to uncover, understand and fix the vulnerabilities in a network or a system.
Top Ethical Hacking Tools
Ethical Hacking is a highly popular practice which is used in numerous industries all across the globe. In addition, there are numerous tools available that ethical hackers use. These ethical hacking tools are useful for tasks such as information gathering, creating backdoors and payloads, cracking passwords and an array of other activities. Enrolling in the Ethical Hacking Course will surely make you aware of these tools. Here are some leading tools which Ethical Hackers use.
- John the Ripper
What are the Roles & Responsibilities of a Ethical Hacker?
It will be your duty as an ethical hacker to stop hackers from identifying weaknesses in security applications. These experts must conduct penetration testing on the system and uncover all the openings to purposefully breach it. Their main responsibilities include identifying system vulnerabilities and making sure they are addressed before hackers do. Apart from these, given below are some significant roles & responsibilities of an Ethical Hacker.
- They are in charge of identifying security flaws and must do the tests on a system.
- It will be your duty as an ethical hacker to assess the system’s functionality.
- They even have to offer suitable remedies to deal with the system’s flaws.
- You will be in charge of conducting routine network penetration tests as an ethical hacker.
- These experts must endeavor to determine the system’s vulnerabilities.
- The task of creating an in-depth report regarding the hack falls to ethical hackers.
- It is your duty as an ethical hacker to disclose specifics regarding the vulnerabilities you have discovered in the system.
- Furthermore, these experts must notify the organization about the attack.
- In charge of routinely testing the system to identify as many flaws as possible.
Career Opportunities as a Ethical Hacker
Among the IT profile, one of the best and most advanced occupations is ethical hacking. This is due to the extremely high demand for qualified workers in this field, which has a zero percent unemployment rate. There will undoubtedly be many more instances of data hacking and security breaches in this technologically advanced age. Businesses are willing to pay a hefty fee to engage ethical hackers in order to protect themselves from hacking and unauthorized access. This approach results in providing a large number of lucrative job openings in this field. The Future of Ethical Hacking is bright and more and more companies are gradually hiring skilled professionals in this domain. Here are some leading careers you can explore after learning Ethical Hacking.
- Penetration Tester
- Vulnerability Assessor
- Information Security Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Ethical Hacker
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer/Architect
- Information Security Manager
Using the same tactics as malevolent attackers is the process of ethical hacking. Finding, comprehending, and repairing a system’s or network’s vulnerabilities is the main goal of ethical hacking. Ethical hacking is a well-accepted discipline that is applied in many different businesses worldwide. Taking the Ethical Hacking Course will undoubtedly introduce you to these resources. As an ethical hacker, it will be your responsibility to prevent hackers from finding flaws in security software. In conclusion, among the IT profile, one of the best and most advanced occupations is ethical hacking.