If you’re anything like us, your monthly Discovery Plus bill from Netflix is a bit of a drag. Monthly Discovery Plus: It’s a sneaky way for the streaming giant to charge you even when you don’t have any movies or TV shows saved to watch. Fortunately, cancelling your monthly Discovery Plus bill is easy if you know how. Check out these five easy steps to cancel your monthly bill and save some money in the process.
How Discovery Plus Works
Discovery Plus is a streaming service that costs $7 per month. The service offers a variety of channels, including Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, and more. However, you can cancel your monthly bill at any time by visiting discoveryplus.com/cancel. This will stop your billing cycle and delete all of your account information. You will not be charg again for the remainder of the current billing cycle or any new billing cycles.
How to Cancel Your Monthly Discovery Plus Bill
If you’ve decided that you no longer want to subscribe to Discovery Plus, there are a few easy steps you can take to cancel your account. First, sign in to your account on discovery.com and click the “My Account” link at the top of the page. Next, click the “Subscription & Billing” link near the bottom of the page.
On this page, you’ll see a list of all your Discovery Plus subscriptions. Click on the subscription that you want to cancel. Next, look for the “Cancel Subscription” button near the bottom of the page. Click on it to confirm your cancellation. Finally, make sure you delete any content you have downloaded from Discovery Plus since your last renewal date. Doing so will help prevent future charges from happening automatically.
How to Change Your Monthly Payment
If you’re unhappy with your Discovery Plus subscription, there are several easy ways to cancel it.
- Open the My Account page on discovery.com and click on the button that says “Cancel My Subscription.”
- On the subsequent page, click on the link that says “Change Your Payment Method.”
- Under “Monthly Payment Method,” select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Click on the link that says “Confirm Cancellation.”
- Once you’ve confirmed your cancellation, your subscription will be cancelled and you’ll no longer be charged.
How to Stop Receiving Discovery Plus Billings
- If you haven’t received your Discovery Plus billing in the mail, there are a few things you can do to try and cancel your subscription.
- Go to discoveryplus.com and sign in.
- On the main page, under “My Account,” click on “Cancel My Subscription.”
- You’ll be asked to provide your account information and confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
- Once you’ve cancelled your subscription, Discovery Plus will stop sending you monthly invoices and you won’t be charged anymore!
Also Read More Articles: 7 Best Ways to Promote your Business in Offline Mode
As much as we love our monthly Discover Plus bills, sometimes it’s just easier to cancel them than deal with the hassle. Here are five easy ways to do just that:
1. Open your online account and navigate to your billing details.
2. Click on “Cancel Your Monthly Bill” in the header at the top of your screen.
3. Enter your cancellation date in the field provided and click “Submit.”
4. You will receive an email notification confirming that your bill has been cancell and you will no longer be charg for that month’s services.
5. If you have any questions about cancelling your bill or would like more information, please contact our customer service team at 1-855-DiscoveryPlus.